Traveling soon? Besides the everyday items you know to bring, check out these 7 items I recommend NEVER leaving the country without.
1.Medication– Traveling to a new country and being exposed to a new environment with different food and water can have an impact on your body. Sometimes the pharmacy hours conflict with your schedule and they don’t always carry the medicine you are used to. Plan ahead and bring medication for every ailment.
2. Laundry Detergent Pods– Pods are so convenient to carry with you and will save you money. Whether you’re hand washing your own clothes or using a hostel laundry machine you’ll be thankful you brought these.
3. Travel pillow and Blanket– I’ve been on several planes where I see passengers requesting blankets or shivering with their jacket hoods on. Invest in a good travel pillow and blanket for those long flights. BONUS: They provide multi uses for long bus rides and hostels.
4. Portable charger– I use my phone often traveling taking videos and photos and the battery dies quickly. I bring a mophie charger that gives my phone one full charge.
5. Luggage Lock– Hostels generally have storage to place your valuable in but locks are an additional cost. I always bring a combination lock with me for peace of mind.
6. Wall adaptor– A must unless you want to blow out your electronics!
7. Hand Sanitizer– I recommend carrying this with you everywhere. I’ve been in several public places that have ran out of soap.