Machu Picchu, located high in the Andes Mountains. These ancient ruins were built in the 15th century and abandoned. Nobody really knows […]
- What to expect when visiting a living Maori village
- Unique Things to do in Los Angeles
- 5 Best European Cities for First-Time Travelers
- What is it like to travel for an extended amount of time?
- Confessions of a First World Traveler
- Money Saving Hacks to use for your Next Vacation
- The Galapagos Islands (Photo Heavy)
Welcome to Global by Night! A space I created to help educate and inspire new travelers. I've explored 19 countries and 5 continents and I'm excited to share my journeys and knowledge I have learned along the way. I love feedback and questions so please reach out and start a conversation!